Roasted Radish, Halloumi & Coriander
•1 bunch of washed, trimmed and dried Radishes (Try with our Black, Rainbow and Watermelon Radishes to add some colour to your plate.)
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 bunch of fresh Coriander
• 2 small lemons
• 250g Halloumi
• Chop fresh Coriander and mix zest from the lemon.
• Preheat oven to 200C.
• Toss dry and trimmed Radishes in the olive oil and place in a small oven dish. • Bake for about 15 minutes until softened slightly.
• Remove and cut into thick slices (10mm - 15mm).
• Whilst Radishes are cooking, cut Halloumi into 4cm square pieces about 1cm thick.
• Put in a hot pan on low heat with oil from the radishes.
• Cook until they start to melt, then turn over and place the Coriander and lemon zest on the Halloumi. Place a Radish slice on top and leave Halloumi there until melted through (about 2 minutes).
• Remove from heat, drizzle with lemon juice and serve.